Tech Impact is now offering an Income Share Agreement (ISA) program issued by Blue Ridge Bank, N.A. as a funding option for PunchCode participants. Income Share Agreements are a flexible alternative to traditional fixed payment installment loans or conventional tuition payment plans. ISA financing enables students to launch their careers without the heavy burden of debt.
How does an ISA work?
- Monthly payments are based on a percentage of your income.
- ISAs are also called Income Driven Payments (IDP).
- Your credit score does not affect the terms of your ISA.
- Payments do not start until you meet the minimum salary threshold in your ISA contract.
- You only make ISA payments within a specific timeframe, usually 3-7 years. After that, your obligation is over.
Use this calculator to compare options.
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward your future career and earning potential.
- A quick online application, which can be completed in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit
- Low, affordable, interest-only payments while in school and for a few months after to ease your job search
- High loan approvals – including financing for students with no credit history
- Instant decisions 90% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (email@example.com), phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am to 9pm Eastern
PunchCode has partnered with Ascent to remove any and all barriers to enrolling in our transformative skills training program. Together with Ascent, we’re proud to offer a simple, transparent financing solution that allows you to focus on what matters: gaining skills and getting hired.
What To Expect From Ascent:
- A process radically different from traditional loans
- The peace of mind that comes with knowing your rate and monthly repayment before you apply
- One upfront interest rate for all students
- Low, interest-only payments
- An application that takes less than ten minutes to complete. Receive a credit decision in minutes